4.5 km between Silkyara-Barkot as part of Chardham Expressway project in Uttarakhand. A tunnel is being laid in the distance. There, a landslide occurred in the early morning of the 12th and 41 workers were trapped in the middle of the tunnel.
Read in English: First visuals of workers trapped in Uttarkashi tunnel emerge
Following this, experts from 8 government departments are trying day and night to rescue them. The rescue work is still going on for the 10th day.
In this situation, the first video of the victims of the Uttarakhand Uttarakhashi tunnel accident has been released. The first video has been released with 41 workers trapped in the tunnel for 10 days.
A camera was passed through a 6-inch pipe driven through the rubble and video was taken. Workers trapped in the mine were videotaped with an endoscopy camera. And the first video of the rescue team talking to the workers trapped in the tunnel via walkie-talkie has been posted.
Now this video is being shared and viral on social media. In the video, workers wearing yellow and white helmets can be seen receiving food items delivered by tube and engaging in conversation with rescue teams. The release of this video has brought relief to the families of the workers.
Earlier on Monday, Prime Minister Narendra Modi called Uttarakhand Chief Minister Pushkar Singh Dhami and discussed the rescue operations, a statement from the Uttarakhand Chief Minister said.
Modi had said that the central government is providing necessary rescue equipment and resources and that the workers will be evacuated safely through mutual coordination between the central government and the Uttarakhand government.
“Tamil Indian of Express All News too Immediately Telegram In the app to get https://t.me/ietamil“