A gas cylinder caught fire at home causing excitement Dinamalar

A gas cylinder caught fire at home causing excitement Dinamalar
A gas cylinder caught fire at home causing excitement Dinamalar

Vrudhachalam- Near Vrudhachalam, a gas cylinder caught fire and there was a commotion. Subhash is a resident of Utachittur Colony next to Mangalampet. The cooking gas cylinder in his house suddenly caught fire yesterday. The people of the house ran out screaming. A team consisting of Veer Jayachandran, Mustaheen and Selvam led by Mangalampet station officer Ayyappan who came to the information took a gas cylinder to the nearby field and extinguished the fire. Due to this incident, there was excitement in the area.

Vrudhachalam- Near Vrudhachalam, a gas cylinder caught fire and there was a commotion. Subhash is a resident of Utachittur Colony next to Mangalampet. In his house

Media Dharma In your arms…!

Advertising revenue is the lifeblood of online news media that bring bold news to the masses without compromise… without bowing to authority… That’s it, for your favorite Dinamalar and website…

So dear readers,‘Adblocker’ Embrace the honesty of bold media rather than using it. Just take a ‘screenshot’ of the ad that may be interfering with your view and send it to us. We will solve your problem.

Advertisements published here are included because they are useful to the readers. Ad blocker By doing so, you might miss out on a lot of useful information. Ad blocker Avoid it.

Subscribe Dinamalar channel for new news

Advertisement

The article is in Tamil

Tags: gas cylinder caught fire home causing excitement Dinamalar

NEXT Increase EMI! LIC Housing Finance, HDFC interest rate hike