A hair-raising accident took place in Paschim Medinipur district of West Bengal. Seeing this incident that happened on Wednesday afternoon, people’s souls were shaken. After this accident at Kharagpur railway station in the district, there was an atmosphere of chaos at the station.
Ticket checker Sujan Singh was standing on platform number four along with his fellow TT at the railway station of Kharagpur city of Paschim Medinipur. Both were talking near the footover bridge built on the platform. Meanwhile, the high voltage wire broke and fell directly on Sujan Singh’s head.
Sujan Singh fell on the tracks as soon as he got electrocuted
TT Sujan Singh got serious injuries on his head and other parts of the body due to electrocution from falling high voltage wire. Apart from this, when he fell from a height on the track from the platform, he also suffered serious injuries due to this.
Sujan Singh as soon as he got electrocuted Fell on the railway line. Seeing this, there was a sudden stampede on the spot. It was told that other TTs who were present with the injured TT Sujan Singh in this accident have narrowly survived. During the incident, the wire fell on Sujan Singh only. Due to this nothing happened to the TT present with him.
Admitted to Kharagpur Railway Hospital
Fellow TT informed about the incident to RPF and his senior officers. Immediately Sujan Singh was admitted to Kharagpur Railway Hospital in critical condition. Doctors say that at present the condition of Sujan Singh remains critical. The entire team of doctors is constantly engaged in his care.
Everything happened so quickly that no one understood anything. However, after this incident with Sujan Singh, his fellow TT is very worried and he is praying for Sujan Singh’s safety.
(Report – Shahzaan Ali)