JaipurOne hour agoAuthor: Manish Vyas
A unique case came to light last week at a hotel in Annojiguda, Andhra Pradesh. There a gang was caught who was changing the fingerprints of people by performing surgery. The case was unique – because we had heard till today that even if a person burns his fingers, he cannot change the fingerprint, but this gang is doing this work.
The gang had first changed the identity of a Rajasthani youth by performing finger print alternation surgery. After this, many more people did surgery through Rajasthani youth. Police have arrested 4 accused of this gang and they are being interrogated. The talk of many Rajasthani youth getting surgery is also coming to the fore.
After the matter came to the fore, 3 questions are arising…
1. How was the gang changing the fingerprints of the people?
2. Why did the people who got their fingerprints changed, needed it?
3. How dangerous is this game of changing finger prints?
This time Sunday Story Read the answers to all these questions and know A to Z related to finger print science
Similarly read more Sunday Big Story here-
1. Border lands being sold despite Supreme Court stay: Where one cannot go without permission, the brokers are selling 1 bigha for 1 lakh
Border security is being put at stake in Barmer. The lands on which the Supreme Court has stayed in the most sensitive border areas of the country are also being sold indiscriminately.(Click here for full news),
2. Now 1.33 not 1.35 crore women will get free smartphone: Facebook-Whatsapp will also be able to run; 20 GB data every month, calling will also be free
Free smartphones will be given to 1.33 crore women of Rajasthan. First of all, the biggest thing to know is that now not 1.33 crore people will be given these phones to all 1.35 crore women holding Jan Aadhar cards…(Click here for full news,
There is more news…