The government issued an order on Tuesday framing the procedures for this
Sunday, June 7: The process of financial assistance of Rs. lakh to be provided by the state government to the caste workers and artisans of the backward communities in Telangana has started. The government issued an order on Tuesday framing the procedures for this. Officials have created a dedicated website to enable online receipt of applications. As per the decision taken in the last cabinet meeting, the cabinet sub-committee formed under the chairmanship of BC welfare minister Gangula Kamalakar has decided to provide financial assistance of one lakh rupees to the caste workers of the backward communities.
In this regard, Minister Gangula formally launched the online application website at the Secretariat on Tuesday. https://tsobmmsbc.cgg from Tuesday to the 20th of this month. gov. Eligible candidates have to apply through the website. The minister said that a simple application form has been prepared with details such as photo, Aadhaar, caste certificate etc. He said that the administration of the respective districts will examine these and select the beneficiaries.
Congress kingdom means broker’s food, here is Telangana CM KCR’s Nagar Kurnool speech highlight.
As part of Telangana Dasabdi Utsavam, the program will be formally launched on the 9th of this month by the hands of CM KCR, and the ministers and MLAs of all the constituencies will also distribute it to the beneficiaries on the same day.
Financial assistance will be provided in the form of checks by ministers and MLAs across the state to those selected as beneficiaries from the same day. Gangula said that this financial aid scheme of one lakh rupees is a scheme based on the ideas of Chief Minister KCR to stand by those who have been dependent on caste workers and other artisans for a long time in the backward communities.
Telangana government has released guidelines and assistance of one lakh rupees to BC caste workers
The purpose of this scheme is to provide financial assistance of Rs. The district BC welfare department officials have the final decision regarding who will be eligible for financial assistance scheme of one lakh rupees among the BC castes. An official said that in BC communities, first priority will be given to those who live depending on caste and handicrafts.
Read: Scorching Tuesday.. Rainfall warning for next 5 days
These are the eligibility criteria
1. Financial assistance of Rs.lakh is provided to each beneficiary to enable them to excel in their chosen profession.
2.This scheme is applicable for only one person in a family.
3 As on 2nd June 2023 only middle aged persons between 18-55 years are eligible.
4. The annual income of the beneficiary should not exceed Rs.1.50 lakhs in villages and Rs.2 lakhs in towns.
5, Beneficiaries who have already received Rs.50 thousand and above through other government welfare schemes in the last five years are not eligible to apply for this scheme.
6. Apply on the website https://tsobmmsbc.cgg.gov.in from 6th to 20th of this month.
7. MPDOs at mandal levels and municipal commissioners in municipalities should examine the applications from 20th to 26th of this month.
8. A committee headed by the District Collector should complete the selection at the district level. Permissions for this should be obtained from the respective district in-charge ministers from 27th of this month to 4th of July.
9. Beneficiaries will be selected in a phase wise manner and that information will be incorporated in the website village wise and mandal wise.
10. A lump sum financial assistance of Rs.lakh will be released to selected beneficiaries on 15th of every month.
11. It is up to the beneficiaries which goods and equipment to buy.
12. Beneficiaries who have received financial assistance should start their career within one month. The District Collector should appoint a special officer to provide necessary assistance. Beneficiary has to upload the photographs related to the profession started on the website.