So far, in Tollywood, they have been telling the hit range of movies with details like how many centers they have played, but with the changing times, the box office run of a few movies is also decreasing, and the movies that have been playing for a long time are decreasing and have to limit themselves to just a few weeks. In the history of Telugu cinema, many films have celebrated 100 days, 175 days and some films have celebrated 365 days together.
Of these, the 175-day Silver Jubilee celebration can be said to be very special. At that time, it was said that a star craze was counted as many silver jubilee films. And in Silver Jubilee movies with such a special craze…
When it comes to movies celebrated in more centers, some movies have registered these records in some theaters directly, some movies have also received this record in other theaters in the method of shifts, but here we have taken only direct centers into the count.
- NTR “Simhadri”(2003)———-52 centers
- Mahesh Babu “Pokiri”(2006)——–48 Centers
- Chiranjeevi “Indra”(2002)————-31 centers
- Balakrishna “Samarasimha Reddy”(1999)——–29 Centers
- Srikanth “Pellisandadi”(1996)———–27 centers
- Tarun “Nuvvekavali”(2000)———-25 Centers
- Akkineni Nageswara Rao “Premabhishekam”(1981)—-19 centers
- Balakrishna “Narasimhanayadu”(2001)——17 centers
- Venkatesh “Kalisundam..Ra”(2000)———–14 centers
- Senior NTR “Lavakusa”(1963)———13 Centers
These are the movies that have played for 175 days in the highest centers of Tollywood movies that have been released so far.
These are the top 10 films in the history of Tollywood, and it is impossible to say that any of the upcoming films will play at the box office for so many days. It can be said that there is a possibility that these records will continue in the future as well.