Struggle story of Famous Superstar: In the Bollywood film industry, there are many stars who have fame, money and degrees. On the other hand, despite failing in 10th and 9th, there are stars with amazing talent. But we are going to tell you about a superstar who failed in 7th class itself. But today he is one of the biggest and richest actors (Bollywood Richest Actor). He also has a huge fan following. As soon as any of his films is released, a huge queue of fans forms to watch it.
The superstar we are talking about is one of the highest paid actors in India. Who have been able to achieve this position today because of their hard work. From being a waiter to joining the list of rich actors has not been an easy task. He is none other than Bollywood’s Khiladi Akshay Kumar.
When Akshay Kumar was young, he went to Don Bosco High School in Matunga and started learning karate there. However, he had no interest in studies, he had revealed in one of his interviews that he had failed in 7th class. He had revealed this while talking to ANI. Talking about his childhood, Akshay Kumar had said that ’24 of us lived in the same house in Chandni Chowk. Everyone used to sleep in the same room and we used to exercise as soon as we woke up in the morning.
Akshay Kumar started his studies at Guru Nanak Khalsa College, but due to lack of interest in studies, he left his studies. And later he went to Thailand with the support of his father to pursue martial arts. He spent five years in Bangkok after which he became an expert in Thai boxing. Then Akshay Kumar had expressed his desire to become an actor to his father during his teenage years.
He then furthered his martial arts training in Bangkok, after holding a black belt in Taekwondo from India. Then, playing the role of a chef and waiter, Akshay went to Calcutta, where he worked in a travel agency. Then worked as a hotel chef in Dhaka and also sold Kundan jewelery in Delhi. Then on his return to Bombay, he started teaching martial arts.
Film career started from here
Akshay Kumar’s initial screen debut was in a film under his real name Rajeev Hariom Bhatia, in which he played a small role of a karate instructor. Later, he changed his name to Akshay Kumar after being inspired by the character of Kumar Gaurav in a film. After this his film journey had started.
That means, today after so much struggle, Akshay Kumar is one of the richest actors. Who owns a luxurious bungalow in Mumbai and according to media reports, Akshay Kumar’s net worth is Rs 2,500 crore. He also has homes in Canada and other places.
Read these news also
- Gas Cylinder: People are in a frenzy, buy gas cylinder at Rs 200 cheaply till 30th November, book soon
- This player hero, who failed in 7th class, worked as a chef and waiter, now he is the owner of Rs 2500 crores.
- If you have invested money in PPF Scheme then the government has given great news, remember this date of the month.
- UP BOARD EXAM DATE: The wait of UP Board students is over! Know from which date 10th and 12th exams
- Team India: Sanju Samson is out of the team and Surya becomes the captain, know here whose figures are better
- HARYANVI DANCER SAPNA CHOUDHARY has no talent, did such a dance in winter that it rained a lot of notes
- PAN card holders should know these important rules, otherwise there will be huge loss.
- When SPLENDOR PLUS is available here for Rs 18 thousand then why go to showroom to spend Rs 90,000
- Jio users have fun! By purchasing this plan you will get 23 days validity for free, there will be savings.
- Your dream of buying a house will come true, these banks are making great home loan offers, many facilities will be available at low interest rates.