New Delhi: Team India’s heartbreaking defeat in the World Cup 2023 had sad consequences for a cricket lover from Tirupati. Bengaluru-based software engineer Jyotish Kumar Yadav died of a heart attack after the final match against Australia.
Jyotish Kumar Yadav, who returned home for Diwali holidays, was watching the important World Cup final with his entire family. The intense emotional roller coaster of the match had a great impact on him.
Initially, when India was all out for 240 runs, Jyotish Kumar Yadav was quite disappointed. However, their enthusiasm was briefly overshadowed as India managed to take three early Australian wickets.
As the match progressed, with Australia slowly getting closer to the target, Yadav suffered chest pain and suddenly collapsed. He was taken to Sri Venkateswara Ramnarayan Ruia Government Hospital, where doctors unfortunately declared him brought dead.
There were many ups and downs in the World Cup final, India lost the toss and batted first and set a target of 240 runs. Despite the fast innings of captain Rohit Sharma (47 runs), the team suffered setbacks due to early dismissals of Shubman Gill and Shreyas Iyer. Although wicketkeeper batsman KL Rahul tried to stabilize the innings, India could not score a strong score.
On the bowling front, India made a significant comeback early on by taking three early wickets. However, for Australia, opener Travis Head played an important role by staying at the crease till the end. His partnership with Marnus Labuschagne took Australia close to victory.
The news of Jyotish Kumar Yadav’s untimely demise highlights the emotional investment cricket fans have in the game, where the ups and downs of the game can have a profound impact on individuals and their well-being.
Read these news also
- Cheap phone comes to create ruckus with 5,000mAh battery and garda features, will compete with expensive phones
- World Cup 2023: Indian team will soon have a chance to become world champion, this big tournament will start after just 7 months.
- LPG CYLINDER PRICE: LPG cylinder will be cheaper once again! Know how much the price will be
- IND vs AUS: Engineer suffered heart attack after seeing Team India losing in the World Cup final, died after the match
- Who will be the new captain of India between Rishabh Pant and Hardik Pandya? What is the plan after Rohit Sharma’s leave?
- By investing Rs 210 per month, you will get monthly pension of Rs 5,000, know important things quickly.
- If you have invested money in these schemes along with PPF then know the new update, government has changed the rules.
- IND vs AUS T20: Big changes in Team India for T20 series against Australia, Bumrah-Samson left
- There is a discount of more than Rs 4 lakh on Volkswagen Taigun, if you buy now you will get huge savings.
- Virat, Rohit and Jadeja would like to forget this shameful record, became the players who lost the most number of ICC tournament finals.