You must have heard about people being troubled by the jumping and fighting of monkeys, but due to one action of a monkey, a boy died while another boy is fighting for his life. In Wazirganj area of Badaun, Uttar Pradesh, three children opened a packet thrown by a monkey and ate it.
It is being told that the monkey had brought a packet of poison from somewhere and threw it outside the house and went away. Many children were playing there, when the children saw this packet they thought that it was a packet of edible powder. After this the children ate it. One of the three children died after consuming poison, while two are undergoing treatment.
According to the information received, Guddu Ali’s two sons, Atif (2) and Rahat (4), neighbor Mannat (5), resident of Bagrain village of Wazirganj area of Badaun, were playing together. Meanwhile, a monkey brought a poisonous packet from somewhere and threw it there and went away. The children ate it thinking it to be powdered sugar and after that their condition started deteriorating.
Seeing foam coming out of the children’s mouth, the family members got worried and ran to the hospital with the children. Atif died on reaching the hospital while Rahat’s condition was said to be stable. Mannat’s health is improving. There is panic in the area due to the death of innocent people due to the actions of monkeys.
According to the police, the girls had licked the poison packet mistaking it for powder, after which their condition deteriorated. The family went to the hospital. It is being told that people claim that Pudiya had brought a monkey. Police also say that no complaint has been received in this matter yet.