The lives of two brothers lost their lives in the affair, the relatives had taken the snake’s venom to get it removed.

The lives of two brothers lost their lives in the affair, the relatives had taken the snake’s venom to get it removed.
The lives of two brothers lost their lives in the affair, the relatives had taken the snake’s venom to get it removed.

Two real brothers have died due to snake bite in Kanpur. In fact, after the snake-biting incident, the family members fell in the throes of the dust and both the brothers fell on the cheeks of Kaal.

The father of the deceased brothers, Mr. Ansar does the work of Palladari. His mother works in people’s homes.

Image Credit source: TV9

There is an old saying ‘quack danger e life’, this proverb became true in an incident in Kanpur. Kanpur In this, 2 real brothers have died due to snake bites. It happened that after the snake-biting incident, the family members fell in the throes of the dust and both the brothers fell on the cheeks of Kaal. Due to the chaos, the family took a long time to take him to the hospital. One by one both the brothers died due to delay in reaching the hospital. After reaching the hospital, the doctors declared him brought dead.

The rainy season is going on these days and in heavy rains, poisonous snakes come out from their burrows. For this reason, the incidents of snake bites increase during the rainy season.

Both brothers were playing outside the house

According to the information of the incident, the real brothers Faizan of Manohar Nagar of Jajmau police station area were playing outside the house for 4 years and Faizu for 14 years in the afternoon. Then the snake that came out of the bushes gathered there bit him. After which the neighbors took both the brothers to the exorcist for the first time. When things did not work out, neighbors and family took the children to a private hospital, but by then it was too late. Due to delay, both the brothers died on the way.

The father of the deceased brothers, Mr. Ansar does the work of Palladari. His mother works in people’s homes. Mother was also not present at home at the time of incident. At the time when this incident happened, only the people of the neighborhood were on the spot.

Due to the delay, the poison spread in the body of both the brothers.

The neighbors first took the two brothers to the exorcist who lived near the house in a hurry. When things did not work out there, they were taken to a private hospital. From where he was sent to Kashiram Hospital. The doctors of Kanshi Ram Hospital declared both the brothers brought dead. The doctor who examined him said that due to the delay, the poison had spread in the body of both the brothers.

Even after the death of the children, he was taken to the exorcist

Not only this, after being declared dead from the public hospital, the family again took him again to the exorcist for exorcism, but by then everything was over. Doctors of Government Kanshi Ram Hospital located in Ramadevi, Kanpur told that as soon as the brothers were declared dead by the doctors of the hospital. Similarly, the family members and their associates insisted on taking them to some exorcist in Unnao district.

The article is in Hindi

Tags: lives brothers lost lives affair relatives snakes venom removed

PREV Davil, Jalra, and Kummi too, the Attappadi tribe has created a unique spectacle.
NEXT Get rid of charging problem like this; Buy Power Bank for just Rs 549, View List | Amazon online sale Most Affordable 10000 mah power bank price starts at rupees 549 see list