Petrol-Diesel Price: Government oil companies have released new prices of petrol and diesel for today (September 4). Today, on the 106th day, there has been no change in the prices of petrol and diesel, which is a matter of relief. Last time on May 21, the central government had reduced the excise duty on petrol and diesel. After this, petrol became cheaper by Rs 9.50 and diesel by Rs 7 per liter across the country.
Crude oil prices fall
There has been a sharp fall in the prices of crude oil in the international market. Currently, Brent crude oil is trending around $ 93 per barrel. As of August 31, the price of Brent crude was $104.43. But in a few days it has fallen by about $ 11. Now Brent crude oil is at $ 93.39 per barrel. After the reduction in crude oil prices, it is believed that petrol and diesel can be cheaper in the country.
What is the cost of your city?
Delhi Petrol Rs 96.72 and Diesel Rs 89.62 per liter
Mumbai petrol Rs 111.35 and diesel Rs 97.28 per liter
– Chennai Petrol Rs 102.63 and Diesel Rs 94.24 per liter
Kolkata Petrol Rs 106.03 and Diesel Rs 92.76 per liter
– Petrol in Noida Rs 96.57 and diesel Rs 89.96 per liter
– Petrol in Lucknow Rs 96.57 and diesel Rs 89.76 per liter
– Petrol in Jaipur Rs 108.48 and diesel Rs 93.72 per liter
– Petrol in Thiruvananthapuram Rs 107.71 and diesel Rs 96.52 per liter
– Petrol in Port Blair Rs 84.10 and Diesel Rs 79.74 per liter
– Petrol in Patna Rs 107.24 and diesel Rs 94.04 per liter
– Rs 97.18 in Gurugram and Rs 90.05 per liter of diesel
– Petrol in Bengaluru Rs 101.94 and diesel Rs 87.89 per liter
– Petrol in Bhubaneswar Rs 103.19 and Diesel Rs 94.76 per liter
Petrol in Chandigarh Rs 96.20 and diesel Rs 84.26 per liter
– Petrol in Hyderabad Rs 109.66 and Diesel Rs 97.82 per liter