Most importantly, make them feel safe with you. Get absolute love. Even if he gets angry with you, tell him that you always love him. Convince him that in any case, no matter how he behaves, he will not change.
Image Credit source: social media
Mumbai: making children (Parenting) This work is the most challenging in the world. Earlier this work was done only by mother. But now Baba has become equally responsible. Understanding children. Trying to be a good parent to an only child or family. For such parents IAS topper Divya Mittal (Divya Mittal) shares some special parenting tips. Through tips, she has told how her mother raised her and her siblings, how they learned and prepared for big challenges in life. Parenting tips shared by Divya Mittal (Parenting Tips) will be really useful for parents.
IAS officer Divya Mittal shared a post on Twitter. She has two daughters. She has said that she is trying to raise her daughters according to the teachings given by her mother. Mother did the same to us three siblings. That is why we were able to crack IIT, IIM, she said.
12 tips are as follows-
- Let the children do what they want. Always say they can. This builds trust in them. It is through this belief that they continue to happen.
- Let them jump, play, fall. Don’t pick it up if it falls. Let them get up on their own. Shaking off the dust and moving on.
- Let’s participate in competitions. They won’t win every time. But failure will become a habit. Fear of failure is the biggest obstacle to success.
- Let them take risks. Observe. But let you do the work you feel wounded. Sports competitions, tree climbing etc. They act responsibly when they realize that they are at risk in the process.
- They have opportunities and facilities that you don’t have. Let them use it. By using it, one can reach higher horizons. Don’t impose your narrow mindedness on them.
- Set the example. Before you follow the instructions you give them. Contradictions in parents’ words and actions are the most distressing for children.
- Make children angry if they misbehave. Tell me what is right. They should understand what is right.
- keep faith Don’t show disbelief. Be optimistic about them. If you lose hope from them, they will lose faith in themselves.
- Give experience. Give them numerous experiences to open their minds. Take them to an orphanage. Show dance performances. travel Show museum. Wherever you go, talk about things there. Don’t get involved in yourself..
- Listen to them carefully. Don’t think that they are young and don’t know anything. Don’t react to it immediately. Listen carefully and then speak. Then you will not complain that they are not listening.
- Don’t compare your child with anyone. Especially with siblings. If one is given a slanting measure, he will not know the evil in the world. And if one is bad-mouthed, he will always look for better behavior.
- Most importantly, make them feel safe with you. Get absolute love. Even if he gets angry with you, tell him that you always love him. Convince him that he will not change in any situation, no matter how he behaves.