Breaking news
Hadis Najafi: This young woman was killed unjustly -
India ‘Hat-trick’ win * Amazing to win the trophy -
Badal Choudhary won the Drug Free Himachal Marathon -

He got stuck while eating and ended up on the spot. Read what happened – News18 Lokmat

Akola, September 22 : A shocking incident has taken place in Tulanga Khurd village under Channi police station limits of Akola district. The incident of death of Sachin Avinash Athawale (age 36) after eating a betel nut (ghota) took place yesterday on September 21. (Akola) Everyone is shocked by this. It has been reported that he died due to suffocation while eating Gutkha. He was admitted to the primary health center.

Meanwhile, according to the youth’s family members, Sachin suffered a concussion after eating a betel nut. It was difficult for him to breathe. Seeing this, Sachin was immediately taken to the Vadegaon Primary Health Center by the villagers and family members for treatment. But the doctors here declared him dead. Sachin’s body has been sent to Balapur rural hospital for post-mortem, and a case of sudden death has been registered in Channi police station.

Read this: The price of milk-yogurt will increase again, this company is preparing to take a big decision

When asked about this by the police, he said that further information can be given after the post-mortem report. At present, it is known that the youth has died due to being crushed by eating a betel nut. The villagers also say so. Meanwhile, Sachin is survived by his mother, sister, wife and three daughters. Due to this sudden incident, the family members have received a big shock, while Akola is expressing grief over this incident.

Famous builder committed suicide, Aurangabad shook

A shocking news has come out from the city of Aurangabad. The shocking case of Anil Surgararkar, a famous construction businessman in the city, has come to light. Anil Surgararkar’s suicide has created excitement in the construction industry.

According to the police, Anil Madhavrao Surgararkar (age 55) committed suicide by hanging himself at his residence in Ulkanagari. On Wednesday night, after having dinner with his family, he went to sleep in his room.

Read this: Classmate’s suffering became unbearable Engineering student’s suicide, incident in Nanded

Even at 8.30 in the morning, he did not come out of the room. So when he looked into the room, it was found that Surgararkar had committed suicide. As soon as the information about the incident is received, the police will rush to the spot. His body has been taken into custody and has been sent to the government hospital for autopsy. Due to Surgararkar’s suicide, there has been a stir in Aurangabad.

Marathi News, Breaking News in Marathi First on News18 Lokmat. Read today’s latest news, live news updates, first on trusted Marathi news website News18 Lokmat.

The article is in Marathi

Tags: stuck eating ended spot Read happened News18 Lokmat

PREV Heavy Rains Today and Tomorrow: Varuna will not leave Telangana.. Heavy rains today and tomorrow
NEXT Pilot: Michigan accident due to overloading, 5 killed