Fire accident A terrible fire accident took place in Medak district. A six-year-old child and an old woman were burnt alive. The incident took place in Chinna Shivunur of Chegunta mandal.
January 25, 2023 / 09:36 AM IST
Chegunta: A terrible accident took place in Medak district. A gas cylinder exploded in the middle of the night in Chinna Shivnoor village of Chegunta mandal and two people were burnt alive. A native of the village, Pittala Anjamma (59) resides in Hyderabad with her two sons. Yesterday she came to the village with her granddaughter Madhu (6) for pension and ration rice.
In the middle of the night, a gas cylinder exploded and a loud noise was heard. Police and firemen were informed immediately. The police extinguished the fire with the help of villagers and fire engines but to no avail. Anjamma along with her six-year-old granddaughter Madhu were burnt alive in the fire. Chegunta police registered a case and started investigation.
NHRC notices to Bihar govt after police crushed teacher
America is shaking with shootings.. Three dead in Yakima..!