Prepare a bill.
Not only was the baby named Pakodi, but they also created a bill as if the baby was ordered in a restaurant. Pakodi’s name was included in it along with some other items. “At Captain’s Table Restaurant, we love Pakodi. My wife named our baby Pakodi. I would like to inform you about this matter. Hilary Braniff stated that this post was made to create awareness about the difficulties faced by their hotel industry and to give some encouragement to this industry.
Funny comments on baby name
- The post of naming the baby as Pakodi has gone viral on social media. While some are congratulating on the birth of the baby, many are making funny comments on the name given to her.
- Some commented that ‘These are my children, one is egg roll, the other is watermelon’, ‘These are both chicken and tikka, our children’.
- Others commented, ‘I should have named my kids Kebab, Chips and Garlic Sauce.’
- And ‘I don’t understand why they are all so surprised. ‘My name is Munchie Box.. My family is Feast Bucket.. What’s wrong?’ Another netizen mentioned that.
- Hilary Braniff, who saw all these comments and trolling, said that she loves her granddaughter very much and likes chicken pakodi very much, so she posted it so that both could meet for fun.